Reputation Engineer is an ideal solution for all Trades from Accountants and Car Dealers through to Wedding Services and Weight Loss and we are able to work out special terms for customers who need more than one license.
One such customer is Tile Doctor who are a Tile Cleaning network with over 60 independent operatives in the UK, all with the their own website. They realised early on that presenting a good reputation on-line is essential to build trust with prospective customers and after reviewing other options decided Reputation Engineer would suit their needs best.
The following is a breakdown of what each Tile Doctor installation of Reputation Engineer involves.
- Creation of Social Cover Graphics by http://socialcover.graphics/ for use on for Google, Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in, Instagram and YouTube to give your social media accounts a professional look.
- Registration with on-line directories where feedback can be left including TouchLocal, Scoot, BrownBook, Thomson Local, Google Business and Facebook. Achieving reviews on Google is especially important as it boosts a sites ranking in the Google Business listings.
- Creation of a Feedback form which is installed then installed on the Tile Doctors website so customers can leave a review directly.
- Creation and Installation of Feedback Widgets to display feedback on the Tile Doctors Testimonial Page and in the sidebar of their home page. The widgets work dynamically automatically displaying the latest 4 and 5 start feedback as soon as its received.
- Four and Five Star Feedback’s are collected from the Feedback form and from On-line directories and then displayed on your website and converted into graphics using your logo and corporate colour scheme which are then shared via Social Media.
- The last step involves setting up an email alert to inform the Tile Doctor when a new feedback has been received.
Once a customers email address is in the system, email reminders are sent requesting they leave feedback on the Tile Doctors website and business directories.
Once installed the system works automatically to encourage feedback from customers and share that feedback on social media.
To understand more about why on-line reviews are so important for a business please read the following article: Why on-line reviews are so important